Monday, November 1, 2021

Netflix and My Addiction to Hopelessly Romantic Shows (A.K.A. My New Favorite Show)


I have lived through some very interesting things, not all ideal, but then again who amongst us can completely claim to have an ideal life? I have had my heart broken more times than I care to mention, but for whatever reason I still keep looking and hoping that some day I will not feel like that part of me is missing. Perhaps it is the search for something that will help me make sense of things, which keeps me gravitating toward shows and movies where the feature is always some intense kind of romance. 

Enter Netflix and my new favorite show "An Astrological Guide For Broken Hearts". I won't give too much away except to say that it is a bittersweet ode to life, love and all the things that keep me hoping that some day I will find either the romance I long for, or the calm my heart needs to keep enjoying this ride life is taking me on. I highly recommend it to anyone foolish and, dare I say, brave enough to let themselves be vulnerable and embrace all the joy and heartache life will bring their way.

#lovestories #thebrokenhearted #love #heartache #eternaloptimist #eternalromantic #lovefool #brokenhearted #romantic #favoritenewshow #netflix

No comments: