Thursday, January 14, 2021

I'm Back!!!

 I don't even know if there is anyone out there still reading my blog, but here I go. It's been almost 5 years since I last wrote here, so to say there have been changes would be the understatement of the century. I have been divorced for a while now, still very much in the quest of living a fulfilling life. I have even moved from Brooklyn into a suburb of NYC. The decision was based mostly on wanting my daughter to have access to a better education than the system in NYC had to offer.

As I write, looking back on 2020 and the many years that have transpired since my last entry, I am trying to think about what I want to make of 2021. However, there are still a lot of things happening in the world that beg the question, why try to plan anything when NOTHING is predictable? Perhaps it is because planning for the future, as unpredictable as it may be, gives me hope and a sense of purpose. We are nearing the end of the chaotic and traumatic Trump presidency, which is even more of a reason to feel hopeful about the future. So my question to you who might be reading this post is, what are you going to do this year to make yourself and your world better? 

No comments: