Monday, December 13, 2010

What Is On My Plate? - Baked Macaroni and Cheese


Yay!!! As promised I bring you the results of a wonderful recipe that I got from the food network site. I made it for Thanksgiving and it was a total hit. The recipe calls for some unusual ingredients like mustard powder and paprika, but trust me they work very well together. The recipe is from one of my favorite guys on Food Network, Mr. Alton Brown. He is, in my opinion, one of the best ones on that channel with his quirky yet knowledgeable approach to cooking. He makes cooking fun, and even more important, delicious.

Let me know if you decide to try the recipe and how you liked the results. I think I am also going to try to sneak a little carrot into this recipe next time, just to add a little nutritional twist to it.

No comments: