Saturday, June 7, 2014

New Beginnings - The New York Realty Market Finally Yields a Favorable Result

Today was a day of mixed emotions for me. I have been trying to find an adequate apartment for my daughter and I to live in for the past two months. This task in itself has been daunting, and nerve wrecking, because there are so many factors to take into consideration. Location (within close distance to my daughter's school and our current location), price, safety, size, etc.. . Well that search has finally come to a conclusion because I finally found the place!! I am beyond excited and can't wait to finally start this new chapter in life with my little munchkin. I am sure I will be looking at pinterest and Apartment Therapy for inspiration on what I can do with the new place.

No comments: