Tuesday, June 12, 2012

An Obsession - Beautiful Vintage Vehicles

I have developed obsessions over a few things lately, but there is one obsession I have had ever since I was very little. Yes it is the vintage vehicles that always get me. I think this obsession was formed due to my maternal grandfather, mi abuelo Martin, who had some really awesome cars himself. My favorite being and old military jeep that had a canvas roof and hurt like hell to ride on when on bumpy roads. Lately I have been noticing the many beautiful vintage vehicles being driven around town. It makes me immensely happy when I catch sight of a well maintained vintage car, so I wanted to share some of the ones I have been able to take pictures of.


 


 OK this one is not so well looked after, 
but it reminded me of my grandfather's jeep

 
 At a drugstore. 
It took all my will power to not buy them all.

No comments: