Thursday, May 17, 2012

Graffiti in Motion



First off I would like to apologize for my prolonged absence. May has proven to be a much more hectic month than I anticipated. Between baby showers, my mother's visit, work and more of the usual domestic stuff I have been hard pressed to find time to write, but here I am again. Today I wanted to share these pictures I took during some of my misadventures.

It seems that this should be a natural place for my graffiti post to have begun, as it is well known that during the late 70's and early 80's no new york subway train was spared this treatment. However I have started noting a resurgence of graffiti onto all modes of transportation lately. These pictures are just the ones I have been able to capture since it is not easy to get a good picture of a graffitied truck in New York traffic unless you are an expert photographer (which I am definitely not). Hope you enjoy them.

Hopefully by Monday I will be able to share with you some pictures of the stuff that had kept me away from blogging. I have been doing some knitting lately for some very anticipated babies. Anywhoo I will be back tomorrow with some other great local vendor finds.

No comments: