Saturday, December 10, 2011

Vendor Showcase - Whoop Handmade Jewelry







I wanted to start sharing with you some of my favorites from the BUST Magazine Craftacular because I truly believe that there is a lot of talent out there and because I do see how comitted all of the people who are in the show are to what they do. 

Whoop is one such vendor. Their jewelry is what I like to describe as vintage chic. Their choice of beads and patterns is phenomenal as you can see by the images above. Their prices are great too so if you have a special person who loves unique jewelry Whoop is the place for you. Visit them at the show tomorrow (Sunday December 11) or go to their Etsy Shop. I really enjoyed browsing through their stuff and am looking forward to being able to get my hands on some of their beautiful earrings.

No comments: