Saturday, December 10, 2011

Vendor Showcase - Gritty City Beauty

I absolutely loved this table. She had one of the funnest themes (in my humble opinion) with her prohibition inspired product line of soy candles. She told me that the products were infused with fragrances that would appeal to the male demographic just as much as women, by using fragrances that are cleaner and lacking in flowery undertones. I smell tested these and they are wonderful. The one named Prohibition has a nice sandalwood undertone. The Bathtub Gin has great citrus tones that made me feel refreshed. She also had some great T-shirts with prohibition prints taken from actual slides of those long gone days.

I have also learned from a good source that their purifying face wash is fantastic. I will have to try it out seeing what a mess my skin is these days. 

I enjoyed this table a lot because the owner was warm, welcoming and informative. If you can't make it to the Craftacular this weekend check out their website. I definitely will get my hands on a few of these candles.





No comments: