Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Want It!!!

This week I finally had the chance to look at the latest Anthropologie Catalog. I always seem to get caught up on their clothing section and forget to check out their terrific home section, but this time I actually managed to get to it. Here are a few of the things that I absolutely fell in love with:


Inside Out Bowls

Fleur-De-Lys Tumbler

Filigree Leaf Sheet Set


Declarative Peasant Blouse


Cabeled Pathways Pullover

What is your favorite catalog and what do you wish you could get from it? I am sure you guys have a lot of great stuff you are looking at that makes your mind melt for it. I would love to see what it is that your little hearts desire.

1 comment:

Antiquarianation said...

It probably goes without saying but I love reading the Pottery Barn catalog for ideas. And, of course, the IKEA catalog for organizational ideas. Love these picks from Anthropologie.