Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - My New Favorite


When I went to Barcelona it was the end of June. Since I have been going through the divorce process this trip came at a point when I was already set to move into my new place. As is typical during these long flights there are plenty of movies to watch on board the plane and this time I lucked out finding The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.

What I love about this movie is that, one I felt like it was a story about my life, at least because of the day dream part because I tend to do that a lot. I found it endearing that someone thinks about us dreamers. The other great part about it is how he is thrown into a situation and instead of cowering away in his day dreams he starts getting over his fears and finally starts really living. I fell in love with the character and with the beautiful photography of this movie. The landscapes are just breathtaking. It makes me want to go all over the world and see everything I have been dreaming of. If you have not seen it yet and are a romantic at heart, I definitely recommend you see it.

No comments: