Saturday, July 12, 2014

Music - Updated Playlist

Hi there. Been a while hasn't it. Well I promise to make it up to you as today I am bringing you an update to my playlist Good Music for Crappy Days. It is just a compilation of music that makes me want to sing out loud. I have had the good fortune of finding a pretty decent radio station here in the New York Metro Area. WFUV out of Fordham University, which has helped me greatly in finding some new music that I really like. This station is just as eclectic as BBC6  but since it is local I can get it in my car which I cannot do with BBC6 because unfortunately it just doesn't stream to smartphones outside the UK. New additions to the list are LP, NoNoNo, Modern Moderne, Justin Timberlake and also a few oldies by goodies like Cake, New Order, etc. Anywhoo, I hope you enjoy the music.

No comments: