Sunday, September 30, 2012

Vendor Showcase - Hand Made in Brooklyn

Every year at the end of September Brooklynites celebrate the Atlantic Antic. Atlantic avenue becomes a pedestrian's paradise of vendors of all sorts and gives opportunity to local and independent businesses to showcase themselves, which is fantastic for our local design inclined community.

As my family and I made our way to out favorite soul food stand we came across the beautiful merchandise designed by Dan Butler of Handmade in Brooklyn (the link will take you to his Etsy shop). I am absolutely in love with his designs and his talent. The designs are available as either T-Shirts or prints and are incredibly affordable seeing that they are all handmade. I will be adding some of his prints to my art collection soon.






No comments: