Sunday, September 2, 2012

Something I Read

I know it has been a bit since I last wrote. It has not been for lack of pictures and other material to share with you, but rather because I needed a little time to read some stuff that I considered important to my well being and to my growth as a person. One of those books I read was Dave Ramsey's The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness. 

I think that sometimes things are so simple that we refuse to accept them because we believe in our minds that they have to be so much more complex. This book did not tell me anything I did not know deep down. What it did was to help me see how I can change my attitude toward money and spending so that I can start changing my habits and achieve what I want. The only reason I am am sharing this with you is because I think we all could benefit from reading this book (I recommend you stick to the meat of the book and skip the testimonials. Unless you feel you need the inspiration). It is a very refreshing look at how to take charge of financial matters at home.

No comments: