Monday, July 2, 2012

Art & NY's Highline Park

There were a lot of great things about June. One of those great things was a visit from my friend Chantal and meeting her fiancee Courtney. Because Courtney is a landscape architect he needed to go see the Highline and since (to my shame) I had not been I said "Let's go!!!".

I am absolutely in love with this park and recommend anyone from out of town to go to it when you visit. If you would like to find out more about it click here. Anywhoo, along the way to the Highline and on it I found some interesting graffiti and art I wanted to share with you.


At Parking Garage Ramp for Maritime Hotel

At Parking Garage Ramp for Maritime Hotel

 From the Highline around 18th street

 From the Highline above 23rd Street

  From the Highline above 23rd Street

Cool Functional Sculpture next to pedestrian path. 

We had so much fun. I can't wait for Chantal and Courtney to come back so we can go exploring again.

No comments: