Thursday, March 8, 2012

Playing Tourist Day - Coney Island & New York Aquarium

Today was an unseasonably warm day for this time of year. I made sure to get my work done early in the day so that my daughter and I could take advantage of the weather and head out to Coney Island to visit the New York Aquarium and maybe even walk on the beach. I took it as another opportunity to take pictures, so I though it would be nice to share a few since I have not done so well on this front since moving back from the middle east. I hope you enjoy them.











I have to mention that if you live in the New York metropolitan area and you have young children (infant to maybe 10 yrs old) getting a yearly family membership with the Wildlife Conservation Society is perhaps one of the wisest and best investments you can make. This membership grants you unlimited access for a year to the Bronx Zoo, Queens Zoo, Central Park Zoo, Prospect Park Zoo and the New York Aquarium and you get some extras like admission to special features like the carousel and monorail at the Bronx zoo etc. In our case the membership has paid off because my daughter loves animals and jumps at the opportunity to go to any of these places

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Looks like a lovely day!

Nydia said...

It was pretty darn awesome.