The B Gazette
life, liberty and the pursuit of really great adventures.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Kids Clothes Week Challenge - The Outcome Part 1
In one week I managed to do something that I never thought I would be able to do. I took one of my old shirts and made a beautiful dress for my little princess.
This was the top that I recreated into
the munchkin's new princess dress.
The deconstructed shirt
after being cut into its new pattern
The front of the top after a little cleaning up
I almost managed to make it look like it was machine sewn
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)