Friday, November 19, 2010

Decorating - Wall Sticker Shop

If you rent like we do, trying to decorate and give your space a personal touch is something that you think about twice. You wonder if painting your wall is worth the possibility of loosing your deposit, or if you will even like the color once it is set. If that is the case then maybe you should try the Wall Sticker Shop. They have all sorts of stuff you can stick on your walls, and the best part......the stuff is not permanent and comes off the wall without damaging it. I have been looking through their line of products and have found a few that I would love to put in my little munchkin's room. Here are my favorites:

Baby Elephant Chalkboard

Blik Critters

Blik Blue Alphabet Zoo

Wall Candy Blossoms

I only wish they shipped to the UAE. Any of you considering a room make-over? What would you like to do and where would you shop to get what you need?

No comments: